• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan #1 maybe more?
3 3

93 posts in this topic

Howdy folks 

Offered up here is a mix of books for your perusal.

Rules:

1. No members of the Probie list.
  2. The first unconditional :takeit: or derivative thereof wins in the thread or PM (time stamp proves it).
  3. If you put up the :takeit: or derivative thereof you are expected to follow through with your obligations.
  4. Shipping cost are incurred by the buyer and book/books ship from Canada.
  5. All prices are in US funds.

Returns:

• I happily accept returns however buyer pays return shipping (unless I grossly miss something-examples; cut coupon/missing page etc and book/books are returned in the same condition as when sold.)

Shipping will be as follows:

1-4 books

• To Canada $16 very secure cardboard and bubble wrap mailer or $24 for boxed shipping. (Oversized box $27).
  • To US $21 very secure cardboard and bubble wrap mailer or $27 for boxed shipping. (Oversized box $34).
  • Parts beyond I would have to get a quote but I imagine it can get pretty pricey.

5-more books - Will be shipped an a box only 

• To Canada $24 for boxed shipping (oversized box $27).
  • To the US $27 for boxed shipping. (Oversized box $34).
  • Parts beyond I would have to get a quote but I imagine it can get pretty pricey.

Note on shipping: I don’t make money on shipping the cost above are close estimates to what it will cost me however, if it ends up being less I charge less, if it’s more I make up the difference.

Payment:

• Paypal is preferred but if you are a fellow Canadian I will take e-transfer. 
  • Payment is expected within 5 day of invoicing.

Pricing

• Books are priced reasonably definitely in line with recent sales.
  • Don’t ask to include free shipping. Any request for free shipping will be declined. 

Closing:

I don’t know how many comics I will put up, probably until I get board and with all that legalese done please enjoy,threadcrap,needle,harass,flame war,joke and have fun;it’s only comics.

For sale Conan # 1 CGC 6.5 :news: Sold!

White pages

Price: $340.00

IMG_3052.jpeg

IMG_3053.jpeg

Edited by topofthetotem
Update

BTW don’t be afraid to make an offer for anything listed here. We all have access to the same data so I’m not trying to score all time high sales i’m just trying to make some space and put money into other books.  As always more books means better deals!

I will be posting books both CGC and raw at a pace that will be positively glacial as I’m hobbled with a knee injury atm.

IMG_3064.jpeg

On 7/11/2023 at 8:13 PM, topofthetotem said:

Just an update.

I'm in a cast right now and work has kept me incredibly busy but I’m hoping to list a few books this weekend (shooting for Friday evening through the weekend)

Nothing too serious I hope? :(