• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan #1 maybe more?
3 3

93 posts in this topic

On 7/15/2023 at 5:02 PM, topofthetotem said:

Here’s an idea 

I’ll ask $100.00 for books to this post. I’ll add books to it periodically as my thread goes on. The first boardie who post the :takeit: gets what contained in here. 
1st book 

Marvel two in one #2 cgc 9.4 (old label goodness)

book 2 

Strange Adventures #235 - 8.5 

‘Werewolf by Night #3 - 6.5

IMG_3086.jpeg

IMG_3082.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg

Book added.

On 7/7/2023 at 12:20 PM, topofthetotem said:

BTW don’t be afraid to make an offer for anything listed here. We all have access to the same data so I’m not trying to score all time high sales i’m just trying to make some space and put money into other books.  As always more books means better deals!

I will be posting books both CGC and raw at a pace that will be positively glacial as I’m hobbled with a knee injury atm.

IMG_3064.jpeg

Sorry you're laid up L. As my elderly neighbor used to say to me before she passed, "Don't get old!" But I'll bet as soon as you recover, you'll be up for the all out job.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

On 7/15/2023 at 5:02 PM, topofthetotem said:

Here’s an idea 

I’ll ask $100.00 for books to this post. I’ll add books to it periodically as my thread goes on. The first boardie who post the :takeit: gets what contained in here. 
1st book - Marvel two in one #2 cgc 9.4 (old label goodness)

book 2  - Strange Adventures #235 - 8.5 

Book 3 - Werewolf by Night #3 - 6.5

book 4 - Hanna Barbara Super TV Heroes #5 - 5.0

IMG_3086.jpeg

IMG_3082.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg

IMG_3093.jpeg

Book added 

On 7/15/2023 at 8:25 PM, topofthetotem said:
On 7/15/2023 at 7:48 PM, Shannon197 said:

funny you are telling us the grade of these none CGC graded comics in your expert opinion.  LMAO :ohnoez:

You have a problem with me using the numerical grade in my for sale thread on my books?

I was confused by that as well. Pretty much everyone does that here that actually assigns a grade. I didn't get the joke, if there is one.

On 7/15/2023 at 10:48 PM, thehumantorch said:
On 7/15/2023 at 8:25 PM, topofthetotem said:
On 7/15/2023 at 7:48 PM, Shannon197 said:

funny you are telling us the grade of these none CGC graded comics in your expert opinion.  LMAO :ohnoez:

You have a problem with me using the numerical grade in my for sale thread on my books?

Most of us are bilingual graders.  4.0 = vg

Agreed - I went through all my sales thread templates and changed to the numerical grades for every listing several years ago, because that seems to be the world we live in now.

On 7/16/2023 at 1:58 AM, lizards2 said:

Agreed - I went through all my sales thread templates and changed to the numerical grades for every listing several years ago, because that seems to be the world we live in now.

Do we also have to wear underpants in this brave new world ? GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu