• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hugh Jackman signature
1 1

2 posts in this topic

When can i expect my book for Hugh Jackman signature be returned? I was told back in may that he started on April 28th then i was told a month later it was the end of that month I find out a week ago he actually signed may 8th and the books were sent out of the country and won't be shipped back until all books are signed. When am i going to get my book back this is insane because if the return back to CGC is taking long I still have to wait few weeks for it to be send to me after grading, I'm guessing by September or with such a huge delay it may take to october which would be bad for me because I want to take it to NYCC. so is there anyway I can a legitimate answer as to when i can expect to get my book back. 

• Administrator

Hello, the signing has not yet occurred. We apologize for any miscommunication that you have received. At this time we hope to have the books signed this month; however, we cannot guarantee this. We are working with the artist and their staff to get the books signed and back to you as quickly as possible. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding.