• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premium Member Credit
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I recently signed up as a premium member, which includes a $150 credit I would like to apply towards grading/reholdering Pokemon cards. I am on the final "payment" step of a submission, and I do not see the credits. There is a message that states, "Credits will be applied prior to processing payment." I'm assuming this means the credit will be taken off, but I do not want to submit until I can confirm this. I do not want to get charged the full amount if I have credits.

Thanks for the help; I'm excited to be part of the CGC community!

• Administrator

Hello @Craigski002, thank you for contacting us. When you go to make a submission, the price does not factor in the credit you've received. We do not charge you until your submission gets to us in-house, where we will apply your credit and charge you for the remaining difference. So there's nothing you need to do on your side, the credit will be automatically applied to the order once we go to take the payment. I did confirm that I see the credits available on your account now, so you should be good to submit!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!