• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Some more BRAND NEW CGC 9.8 slabs of early 90's goodness!! NEWSSTAND Shadowhawk #1 NEWSSTAND Brigade #1 (x2)...
1 1

15 posts in this topic

As stated in the title, want-to-sell another small batch of JUST-received (literally an hour ago!!) CGC 9.8 Blue Label (ALL with WHITE Pages) copies of some more slabs of early 90's goodness.  ***These are all originals from my personal stash I received distributor-direct back in the early 90's.

- SHADOWHAWK #1 RARE Newsstand Edition (only 14 total 9.8's as per today's Census; very, VERY tough black cover)  $450

- BRIGADE #1 RARE Newsstand Edition (only 9 total 9.8's as per today's Census...and I have TWO of these)  $150 each

YOUNGBLOOD #1 Direct Edition  $90  $OLD!

the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #375 Direct Edition  $90  $OLD!

***FWIW:  I'm not married to any of these particular slabs, so I will at least consider reasonable offers; especially for a multi-purchase order :wink: .

WELL-packed, boxed Priority shipping with FULL insurance coverage will be $20 (within the CONUS ONLY).  That cost will increase accordingly to cover any additional insurance needed.  NO returns on CGC slabs; however, if there's any kind of problem (IOW, somehow arriving damaged, etc.), I'll do my absolute damnedest to provide an acceptable resolution B| .

Payment preferred specifically via ZELLE; but, if needed, I can also accept a U.S. postal money order, as well.

ALL the standard rules you always see in other WTS threads apply here, as well:

NO probies, NO HOSers, etc., etc.

But most importantly, first :takeit: in this thread gets it.

Thanks in advance,

-TRM

Edited by TRMN8R5
CLOSED

This thread is now permanently closed, and the remaining three slabs will be integrated into my other Copper/Modern slab thread that is currently getting revamped and updated.

Thanks to those that purchased slabs from here previously (thumbsu .

Hopefully there'll be more :wishluck: ...

-TRM