• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Processing Submissions
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I know you guys have plenty to do and don't need another one of these questions but......

Can you tell me if these will be processed soon? CGC2764422173 and CGC6707994749

I try to submit within plenty time before the due date of 7/23 and hit my CC within a certain billing period so I was hoping these would process soon.

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello @WDBill

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your submission CGC2764422173 has not yet completed the intake process. Usually, it takes 5 to 10 business days from delivery for a submission to be entered into the system. However, Signature Series Private Signing submissions may take a little longer based on the volume and timing of upcoming signings. Unfortunately, I cannot estimate a date the submission payment will be processed; however, the submission should be entered and payment should be processed soon. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.