• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling Customer Service - "An Application Error Has Occurred."
1 1

6 posts in this topic

@CGC Mike

Hi Mike,..

Is there something wrong with the phone system?  I've been attempting to call customer service this morning.  After I push the button to speak to a CSA, I'm put on hold and get the CGC anthem until an agent is available.  But after about 10 seconds, it stops.  Then there's silence for about another 5 seconds and then you hear a message that says, "An application error has occurred.  Goodbye" and then I'm disconnected.

What is going on?

Thank you!

On 7/14/2023 at 10:23 AM, workingdog said:

@CGC Mike

Hi Mike,..

Is there something wrong with the phone system?  I've been attempting to call customer service this morning.  After I push the button to speak to a CSA, I'm put on hold and get the CGC anthem until an agent is available.  But after about 10 seconds, it stops.  Then there's silence for about another 5 seconds and then you hear a message that says, "An application error has occurred.  Goodbye" and then I'm disconnected.

What is going on?

Thank you!

That is what happens to me every time I call my wife. :facepalm:

On 7/14/2023 at 9:23 AM, workingdog said:

@CGC Mike

Hi Mike,..

What is going on?

Thank you!

are you calling the correct number? it has recently changed to a 800 number or some such

On 7/14/2023 at 10:37 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

are you calling the correct number? it has recently changed to a 800 number or some such

Yes, it's the new number I'm having the problem with.  Or did.  I finally got through to someone.  And the CSA admitted they were having intermittent phone problems this morning.

• Administrator
On 7/14/2023 at 11:40 AM, workingdog said:

the CSA admitted they were having intermittent phone problems this morning.

I received your tag.  I guess you found the answer.