• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday Wish List

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

My mom and my newlywed wife are both asking me what I want for

Christmas. I just want to make the job easier for these two wonderful

ladies as I'm supposedly notoriously hard to shop for.

Does any body have any Silver age X-men pages (esp. X-men #44),

Cockrum X-men pages (esp. early stuff), pages from Amazing Adventures

11-17 (the Beast run), Miracleman pages (esp Totleben), Eastman/Laird

Ninja Turtles pages or anything else kinda cool that might be for

sale? And don't worry - I already asked - the Miracleman #13 cover up on eBay right now is out of their league foreheadslap.gif.. Any help any of you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Happy Holidays! - Keith

My wife bought me a Joe Staton Flash drawing for me for Christmas (just one of the many gifts she gets me each year) and my father-in-law bought me a Luke McDonnell JLA commission. For my birthday in August, my wife bought me a Carmine Infantino sketch. I've still got to find something else for her to get me for Christmas. I'm looking at a few artists who are willing to do commissions for me to see which one I want to do a JLA, Flash or Jonah Hex drawing.

My mother-in-law just bought me these pages for Christmas. I can't wait to get them.

sup167p15016.jpg

and

supermanowaw_p35.jpg

She actually bought me my first piece of original art last year for my birthday and got me hooked in this great hobby. smile.gif