• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - OP request - Anyone Here Attending SDCC This Year?

2 posts in this topic

I'm throwing this out as a last resort. At the upcoming SDCC the Skybound booth will be giving away/selling ashcans or their upcoming Transformers #1 by Daniel Warren Johnson. I desperately need a copy of this for collection purposes, and because I'm a mega-Transformers fan. I'm preferably after 2 copies, but one is fine. 

I'm after someone who doesn't mind picking one up for me, and shipping it to a US address. It'll be going to a mate so you won't have to deal with the international forms and all that, we'll handle all that. Once it's out of your hands, your job is done, with thanks, of course. Anything goes wrong after that would be my problem (just emphasising the point for those squeamish about dealing with an Aussie, you won't be, you're dealing with a fellow American). 

I will of course be paying costs plus a generous Gratuity. 

Please let me know if you can help

Thsnk you. 

This thread can be locked now, @CGC Mike. A very kind member has offered to help me out, and I'm extremely grateful. It's now up to the comic gods whether or not I get my copies, but we let the dice roll.

Thank you to everyone who PMed me. You're all true legends.