• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Card Blue Labels
1 1

7 posts in this topic

It’s been brought to my attention on Instagram a collector sent his card(s) into cgc for blue labels ahead of the deadline and still received a black label .

can someone please confirm this is not the case because I want only blue labels for my orders and was very specific about this . Collectors are saying you ran out of blue and now are just grading black . 

say it ain’t so please ? 

• Administrator

Hello @Subby1938

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are not out of retired blue labels. We are emailing customers with orders placed on or before July 10, 2023, to confirm their label preference. We will do this for any orders meeting this requirement as long as they are delivered by July 21, 2023. Any orders received after July 21 will receive the new CGC Cards label regardless of the order creation date. 

Orders with clear instructions may not receive an email. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Blue label grading not matching the cards.  I recently received my latest before the deadline submission blue label cards. I have many 9.5's but they are showing up as 9.5 mint plus. They are blue label 9.5 and have 9.5 gem mint on the card. They are technically 10 gem mint. How do I get this corrected for my registry as well as pop reports accuracy. I even have pristine 10 blue label cards that are registering as 9.5 online. Ugh...

• Administrator

Hello @Spiderguy's Cards

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it. If you are resubmitting your blue label 9.5 Gem Mint cards for reholder with the new label, the cards will be eligible for reholder as 10 Gem Mint. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.