• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM HULK 340
2 2

7 posts in this topic

This has recently moved to my "I think CGC is especially hard on this book" list. Mine came back 8.0 & this one looks like the spine ticks break color (I don't see breaks on mine), so 7.5/8.0. If I'm wrong about CGC being hard, 8.0/8.5

On 7/16/2023 at 8:56 PM, scburdet said:

This has recently moved to my "I think CGC is especially hard on this book" list. Mine came back 8.0 & this one looks like the spine ticks break color (I don't see breaks on mine), so 7.5/8.0. If I'm wrong about CGC being hard, 8.0/8.5

100% they are. The copies that I've submitted came back anywhere from 8.5-9.6. If you covered the grades of them all and lined them side by side, you would not be able to pick out the differences. Doesn't help they gave notes on a 9.2 where those issues were not on any of the books. The 8.5 I cracked out and resubbed and came back a 9.2.