• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The First cheetah Sales Thread in, Like...Forever!
15 15

308 posts in this topic

Space War 28, CGC 8.0

$35 - less than the price of slabbing Scratch that, its not the correct photo.  Gotta find the correct book

2133618_Full_Obv.jpg

Edited by cheetah

On 7/17/2023 at 4:53 PM, SpideyFein said:

I’ll take it 

So the quoting here isn't nested anymore so I will go back and try to be specific with this.  Can't find the #28 8.0 so you can have the 9.0 at that price.

On 7/17/2023 at 6:58 PM, cheetah said:

So the quoting here isn't nested anymore so I will go back and try to be specific with this.  Can't find the #28 8.0 so you can have the 9.0 at that price.

Whatever you want to do. It’s all good. When you find the 8.0 I could take it. 

On 7/17/2023 at 4:55 PM, SpideyFein said:

Trying to be good, but this is too cool. 
I’ll take it. 

Space War #23 is SOLD!

On 7/17/2023 at 4:58 PM, cheetah said:

You can nest quote by selecting all of the posts.   click at the top of the first post and drag to the bottom of the last post you want to quote.  Wonderful books so far

I'm not sure of the interest in this one so I'm going to take a short cut on the listing.

Dotty Dripple/Horace and Dotty Dripple

Pretty sure most of these are highest graded.  I'd like to sell the entire set in one lot. 35 total books prices at $55/book or $1,925 for the lot.  Scans are all shown in my registry sets.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Edited by cheetah