• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The First cheetah Sales Thread in, Like...Forever!
15 15

308 posts in this topic

On 7/17/2023 at 6:24 PM, cheetah said:

I'm not sure of the interest in this one so I'm going to take a short cut on the listing.

Dotty Dripple/Horace and Dotty Dripple

Pretty sure most of these are highest graded.  I'd like to sell the entire set in one lot. 35 total books prices at $55/book or $1,925 for the lot.  Scans are all shown in my registry sets.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Horaca and Dotty are SOLD!

Another great lot of books here Jeff. Those Australian Fiction House reprints you sold me knocked the socks off a long-time collector I showed them to last week. He was pretty sure some of them are the best remaining copies.

Of course, if you have any Aussie books left, you know where to find me!

On 7/17/2023 at 7:33 PM, AJD said:

Another great lot of books here Jeff. Those Australian Fiction House reprints you sold me knocked the socks off a long-time collector I showed them to last week. He was pretty sure some of them are the best remaining copies.

Of course, if you have any Aussie books left, you know where to find me!

Those were ridiculously nice books.  I was glad to helpnput them back in a place they belonged.