• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions via comc
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi Moderator! Me Again,

I have made multiple submissions via comc before July 10th under the impression that they would be slabbed with the blue slab. I have just received two of those and they came back with the Black slab. A freind told me he submitted via mail before the 10th and CGC asked him what slab he wanted.

Is there any way I can communicate to CGC that I want the blue slab on the rest of the submissions I made via comc, or am I Sierra Oscar Lima? :)

Thanks,

Rod

cm.jpg

cm2.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @RodFarva,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It is correct that we have been contacting submitters who created their submissions on or before July 10 to confirm their label preference. In the case of orders submitted through a dealer/facilitator, the dealer would have provided the label preference.  

Due to account security, I cannot update or change any submissions not currently on your account or associated with your contact information. I would suggest contacting COMC. If we receive an update from them before the cards move to encapsulation, we should be able to change the label preference. We are still offering the blue label for submissions created by July 10 and received before July 21. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.