• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help!About the best room temperature for cgc's slab!
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hello, thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my message.

I would like to ask what is the most suitable temperature in Fahrenheit for storage of CGC slab?

Since it can get hotter where I live, it can hit a whopping 86F during the day, and at night when I get home from work I turn on the A/C and keep the temperature down to around 78F.

Would such repeated temperatures damage the comic or the CGC slab?

Because my comics are all placed under the air conditioner! I hope my manga and tablet don't get damaged! !

• Administrator

Hello @NickXDD

Thank you for reaching out to us. Generally, we would advise that it is best to store comics in moderate temperatures and humidity, but we do not recommend a specific temperature. The bends you see in your book are commonly seen and can be caused by a variety of factors. Unfortunately, I would not be able to identify the cause. CCS Pressing may help to eliminate or reduce bends like this. You can learn more about pressing here: CGC Comics | Pressing.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 7/23/2023 at 10:16 PM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @NickXDD

Thank you for reaching out to us. Generally, we would advise that it is best to store comics in moderate temperatures and humidity, but we do not recommend a specific temperature. The bends you see in your book are commonly seen and can be caused by a variety of factors. Unfortunately, I would not be able to identify the cause. CCS Pressing may help to eliminate or reduce bends like this. You can learn more about pressing here: CGC Comics | Pressing.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Thanks, but what kind of temperature and humidity is suitable?