• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed -- Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
4 4

582 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2023 at 7:53 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

I might be done with listing in this thread until tomorrow, but until then, the discounts on a few of the books on Page 1 (including the Batman #251) are still in effect and ... a FLASH SALE! 

Tales of Suspense #75 -- 1st appearance of Batroc, 1st appearance of Sharon Carter -- F+ -- 6.5 -- $75  $58  :whatthe:

:takeit:

On 7/21/2023 at 6:44 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Batman #251 -- Classic Neal Adams/Joker -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $1050  $1000  $950

I picked this up from My Comic Shop a LONG time ago, graded by them as a VF/NM (9.0).  It was borderline, but there's a tiny bend at the corner (seen in the back cover scans) and a little wear here and there that I feel more comfortable calling it an 8.5.  It's still a gorgeous copy of a must-have book for any Batman collector, Adams collector, Joker collector, or comic fan in general.  An amazing story, cover, and book.  Only selling because I picked up an upgrade, and I don't mind owning two.

001.jpg

146.jpg

I'm paying attention!    :takeit: