• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HUGE SLAB SALE! CLOSED
6 6

148 posts in this topic

Considering I'm older than dirt now (66 years old)  :preach:,  I've finally made the decision to pare down my comic collection.  I am now focusing on completing my main Marvel title runs again (ASM, Cap, Daredevil, FF, Hulk, Thor, X-Men, etc.) so I'm selling off a lot of my CGC slabs that are main Marvel duplicates, Marvel secondary titles, DC or Indies.  The greater majority of these are books that I had slabbed myself.  There's only a few 1960s/1970s books in here - the rest are from the 1980s on up.  There will be lots of keys, semi-keys, 1st appearances, signature series books and other desirable titles.

SHIPPING

$15.00 for up to 3 slabs via Priority Mail box (USA only).  If you buy more than 3 we'll figure out the best method possible while saving you shipping cost.

$25.00 for up to 3 slabs to Canada.  Same as above if you buy more than 3.

All international shipment methods/cost will be determined as needed.

PAYMENT

CashApp preferred but will also accept Paypal.

No HOS or Probies.

NO RETURNS.

My apologies ahead of time for the photo quality.  I no longer use my HP scanner and it's difficult to get the lighting just right with my Samsung Flip Z4.

Price tags and labels are on the bag and NOT on the slab itself.

Edited by Shark

Action Comics (New 52) #9 CC 9.6 WHITE pages

Origin and 1st full appearance of Calvin Ellis (Superman of Earth-23).

$50

Action Comics #9.jpg

Edited by Shark

Amazing Spider-Man #408 Variant cover CGC 8.5 WHITE pages

Connects with Spectacular Spider-Man, Spider-Man and Web of Spider-Man variants to form a large gray spider in the background.

$75

Amazing Spider-Man #408 Variant.jpg

Edited by Shark