• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dark paladin concerns
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi I'm the proud owner of a 1st edition mfc dark paladin. That being said I want to get it graded and the art being the wrong art technically makes it a misprint but would I mark it as misprint when sending? I see many examples of misprints but none for the wrong art.

• Administrator

Hello @Zugxie

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would not be able to confirm the description that would be assigned to your card. The grading team would need to evaluate the card to determine the correct designation for the card. However, in these cases, the card description generally indicates that the card has alternate artwork. You can note this with your card description on your submission form, but it is not required. The grading process includes the identification of the card type, including alternate variations. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.