• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signed Neil Gaiman & Charles Vess Stardust Ultra Limited Remarqued Copy- San Diego 2021
1 1

1 post in this topic

For sale is a Hard Cover copy of "Stardust" that was signed by both Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess, back in 2021. This remarqued edition was offered as a San Diego exclusive and limited to 20 copies. Forbidden Planet UK was about to claim 10 of these which is how I got this. This is their description:   $850 plus shipping

An elegant and lavish coffee table book revealing the origins, processes, and brilliant final paintings produced for the award-winning fantasy novel Stardust written by Neil Gaiman. Includes work for all of the different editions, and even the ultra-rare portfolio A Fall of Stardust with contributions from many famous cartoonists and illustrators including Mike Mignola and Sergio Aragones.

Signed by Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess with a variant slipcase and dustjacket and a Limited Edition print in a dedicated envelope, featuring a unique original sketch remarque.

I literally just opened the book to photograph/scan it. Book is in NM/M condition and the print is probably not quite that as there is slight handling wear. The remarque is on a separate board and is NOT bound in the book.  A very unique and hard to get collectible. i can accept Paypal goods and services (please add 3.5% extra)  or an old fashion check. Will mail this anywhere in the continental USA. I will give an exact postage charge, based upon your location (insurance will be included). 

vess stardusk remarque.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg