• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What To Do About This When Submitting
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Sending in the Flash 105 and on two interior pages, the edges were never cut proper so there is some overhang, as seen in the photo.

When submitting this should I submit as is? Or fold that extra piece in? I have seen this flaw before and am just wondering best approach because I don’t want someone at CGC shoving this thing into the inner well and making it look ugly/potential damage it. 

I appreciate all responses, thanks!

The only way this can happen is if the corner of the affected page was folded inward (towards the center of the book) at the time of trimming.  You should see a crease across the bottom-right corner.  Just fold the page inward across that crease.  Easy (and your only reasonable option)!  (thumbsu

On 7/27/2023 at 10:28 AM, zzutak said:

The only way this can happen is if the corner of the affected page was folded inward (towards the center of the book) at the time of trimming.  You should see a crease across the bottom-right corner.  Just fold the page inward across that crease.  Easy (and your only reasonable option)!  (thumbsu

Ok that’s what I assumed as I did not think CGC would do this on their own. Thanks!