• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SWAU Official Autograph Authentication and CGC at Cons
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering since SWAU is partnered with CGC, and I get an Autograph at a comic con, do I still need a CGC witness for the signature? Here is an example, Let's say I am going to get an autograph from a celebrity for my comic book and I pay the $120 dollars for the auto and the $10 SWAU Official Autograph Authentication do I still need to get a CGC witness to witness the signing so that I can submit the comic to get graded for CGC signature series label? any help would be great, just confused.

• Administrator

Hello! This is an excellent question. Yes, you would still need to get a CGC witness or facilitator in order to qualify for the yellow signature series label unless otherwise stated. We do partner with SWAU on certain private signing events; however, we always have a CGC witness present during these signing events. Let us know if you have any additional questions.