• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

106 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

:hi: Hi everyone, this will be a duplicates and undercopies sales thread, most books will be low to midgrade run fillers, with the occasional gem thrown in, and maybe a few less expensive slabs at the end. We'll start off with romance books and get to superheroes tomorrow and throughout the weekend. :smile:

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is preferred with PayPal but if you need another method, I'm open to discuss, just PM me first to make arrangements before taking a book. 

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 110th sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

MedusaCarousel.jpg.c41bd759adc8a569b0c540825f021976.jpg

Edited by crassus

Secret Hearts 32 4.5 (Bright with still good gloss; presents better, but 1/2" spine split btm & v long cb crse bl bc determined grade; otherwise mod spine & edge wear; multiple cb crses ur fc & ul bc; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $25.00 SOLD

SH-32-fc.jpg

SH-32-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Secret Hearts 144 5.0 (Bright & glossy; mod spine & edge wear; mod cb spine stress; 2 cb crses running up the left girl's back determined the grade; cb crse bl crnr bc; cb scrape upper spine fc visible in scan; some light localized foxing/staining fc & bc; book length ncb vertical fold running along r-edge fc; light to mod ink transfer bc; some v slight foxing interior pages but PQ is generally OW-W) $8.00 SOLD

SH-144-fc.jpg

SH-144-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Girls' Love Stories 30 2.0 (presents better but large spine splits 2.5" top & 1.25" btm, cvr still attached but very fragile, if interested assume cover may become detached; still firmly attached at cf, staples clean; several edge & spine chips out fc & bc; large crses bc; PQ is CR-OW) $10.00 SOLD

GirlsL-30-fc.jpg

GirlsL-30-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Girls' Love Stories 67 4.0 (Average gloss, a classic VG copy, mostly mod cb spine & edge wear, cb reader's crse fc; mod cb spine stress; multiple cb crses all 4 crnrs; general accumulation of cb & ncb surface wear consistent with grade; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is slightly nicer than OW) $20.00 SOLD

GirlsL-67-fc.jpg

GirlsL-67-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Girls' Love Stories 71 3.5 (slightly reduced gloss, slight gritty feel to paper; all firmly attached but slight discolouration btm staple; extensive mod cb spine, edge & surface wear consistent with grade, especially reader's crses along spine fc, cb crses all 4 crnrs, sm edge tears fc & bc; sm moisture stains br crnr fc & top edge bc; light tanning interior cvrs; mod ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $12.00 SOLD

GirlsL-71-fc.jpg

GirlsL-71-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Girls' Romances 8 3.0 (low gloss, still some reflectivity; all firmly attached, staples clean; slight spine roll, chip out btm spine, extensive rough edge wear, chips & tears, especially with overhang r-edge fc, incl a barely hanging chad...will it survive? Turn the page and find out! :whatthe:; cb crses fc & bc, main defect is writing fc above gondola and a bit on his and her face; mod tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is CR-OW) $25.00 SOLD

GirlsR-8-fc.jpg

GirlsR-8-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Girls' Romances 9 4.0 (losing its gloss with low reflectivity; slight spine roll, all firmly attached with clean staples; mod cb spine & edge wear; mod cb spine stress; extensive cb & ncb surface wear, crnr crses, folds fc & bc consistent with grade; sm tear r-edge fc & btm edge bc; sm pen & pencil marks fc; mod tanning & ink transfer interior cvrs & bc; PQ is OW-W) $35.00 SOLD

GirlsR-9-fc.jpg

GirlsR-9-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Girls' Romances 32 4.5 (Bright with still good gloss, structurally better but multiple pen writing fc, incl on her face, why do people always write on their faces? OMG people its a romance comic, the whole point is their anguished faces...at any rate all firmly attached, staples clean; mod cb spine & edge wear, mainly rough overhangs, sm production cuts along the edges and a sm 3/16" tear right btm edge fc; cb crnr crses; mod tanning interior cvrs & bc; d-stamp ul fc; PQ is OW) $15.00 SOLD

GirlsR-32-fc.jpg

GirlsR-32-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Girls' Romances 45 4.0 (Bright with still good gloss; all firmly attached, staples clean; extensive cb and ncb surface wear, mainly a tape pull ul fc and cb reader's crses center spine fc;  mod to heavy cb spine stress; rough wear top edges; 1/4" tear right top edge bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; dust shdws fc & more visible bc; light tanning interior cvrs; light foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW-W) $20.00 SOLD

GirlsR-45-fc.jpg

GirlsR-45-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Girls' Romances 58 2.5 (Bright with still good gloss; presents much better but note: cf is detached at both staples; otherwise mod to heavy cb spine, edge & surface wear consistent with a 3.5; sm edge tears & chips, incl sm chip out btm spine with a 1/2" spine split; moisture stain ul edge bc; dust shdw bc; stacking transfer top fc mainly above title; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; PQ is OW) $10.00 SOLD

GirlsR-58-fc.jpg

GirlsR-58-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 7/27/2023 at 11:09 AM, crassus said:

...that comes later when she discovers she's not the only girl he takes for a ride on the carousel....

I think he's speaking British :cheers:

Girls' Romances 67 3.5 (Bright & glossy; all firmly attached, staples clean; mod cb spine & edge wear, mainly chip out ur crnr fc and rough over hang top edges fc & bc; mod to heavy cb spine stress; major defect is moisture stains r-edge fc, in area of her hair & lower shaded area of her swimsuit and what determined grade, otherwise a lovely reader-run filler copy; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; PQ still a nicer OW) $15.00 SOLD

GR-67-fc.jpg

GR-67-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Girls' Romances 85 3.5 (still some gloss & reflectivity, all firmly attached, staples clean; mod to heavy cb spine, edge and surface wear consistent with grade; multiple cb crnr crses; mod to heavy cb spine stress; sm stains fc in area of word balloon; mod foxing interior cvrs & bc; PQ is OW) $10.00 SOLD

GirlsR-85-fc.jpg

GirlsR-85-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus