• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do You Still Have Your First Piece of Original Comic Art?
3 3

86 posts in this topic

On 10/23/2023 at 2:54 PM, westform said:

This is an awesome page by the brilliant Al Wiseman. I still read these all the time. Can’t wait to see you post the other pages!

Thanks Dan!  Your collection of Wiseman art is beyond impressive.  Maybe we should start a Wiseman thread on the boards?

I only started buying in the past five years. At the time a boardie friend had found a cheaper honey hole of Archie art. I rode his eBay coat tails and don't regret it. Still have the cover I originally bought, to be fair I'm likely the only person that wants it, plus more Archie that I've picked up. I'm a sucker for pages including Jughead and food. I've been meaning to get this framed for display. Any suggestions?

NewARC4COV.thumb.jpg.8f34118ce880fc60afad6e9366735336.jpg

On 10/29/2023 at 10:19 AM, Patriot6 said:

I only started buying in the past five years. At the time a boardie friend had found a cheaper honey hole of Archie art. I rode his eBay coat tails and don't regret it. Still have the cover I originally bought, to be fair I'm likely the only person that wants it, plus more Archie that I've picked up. I'm a sucker for pages including Jughead and food. I've been meaning to get this framed for display. Any suggestions?

NewARC4COV.thumb.jpg.8f34118ce880fc60afad6e9366735336.jpg

Someone just posted a thread here in the OA section that has some great examples of framing!