• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Complete run of GI JoEs 1-155

39 posts in this topic

Still holding onto my 9.9 set...1-23. I take them out once and while and admire their beauty through my slide project microscope. I hate wearing latex gloves to hold them though. tongue.gif

thumbsup2.gif

That was actually a joke. Sorry, Dungeon. Would people actually take out their comics and look at them through a slide projection micrope? Didn't mean to be mean. sorry.gifsorry.gif

Still holding onto my 9.9 set...1-23. I take them out once and while and admire their beauty through my slide project microscope. I hate wearing latex gloves to hold them though. tongue.gif

thumbsup2.gif

That was actually a joke. Sorry, Dungeon. Would people actually take out their comics and look at them through a slide projection micrope? Didn't mean to be mean. sorry.gifsorry.gif

I wasnt mad. I found it funny actually. My boyfriend does most of the grading and collecting and I do the reading! He grades the books with a 10X jewelers loupe. Im good, but hes a grading madman. Ive learned a lot about grading EVERYTHING collectible from him. cloud9.gif