• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long Beach Comic Con September 2 & 3

6 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2023 at 7:41 AM, Robot Man said:

Any vintage comic dealers with some GA? I used to go. It’s in my backyard but  most of the dealers quit. $45 + parking seems REAL stiff for this show…

My thoughts exactly $45 for one day seemed steep. And all the guests seem to be Cos-Play folks not a good sign.

As best as I can tell from their website, the only dealers that might have any GA books would be Ed, Brad or Harley’s boys. All great guys to deal with but just not worth it to me. I will just hit the free flea market and take my chances. 

Yes, it is mostly a cosplay show. And if that is what you are into, you don’t really need to pay to get in. Most of them are outside. A lot of professionals. 

A real shame. It started out as a pretty good show about 15-20 minutes away from me. The promoter got weird and ran out most of the comic dealers.