• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

216 posts in this topic

5 Simple Rules (Please, please read)

:rulez:

1st :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment is Check or Money Order (yeah, yeah I know I'm a dinosaur, troglodyte, luddite, mennonite, hermaphrodite etc. - I just don't have or want e-payments.)

Shipping: Via USPS Priority; $10 for a Legal Flat Rate with a flip n ship mailer inside (approx. 8-12 books); Medium Priority Box at $17 for larger stacks.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime, except no returns on graded books.

(Kudos thread linked under my avatar.)

Edited by Readcomix

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic #19 Wizard World Atlanta variants, regular and sketch. Asks are high on eBay; let’s do half that on here.

Structures of both are in NM range but sketch variant has some dirtiness on cover (see close-up)

$30

DD8D2451-8939-446C-9EDB-1C7E1114D6D9.jpeg

84D126F4-2AFD-4ACB-9D54-A69928AC0278.jpeg

F225979A-693A-4377-8A8D-030F364F9701.jpeg

F3C96D1D-85B9-4030-BDF0-AA045B0D06AA.jpeg

335BDCC6-CAD4-4D1B-9CCD-2A208F872FD9.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

I am about to cut the above price, add shipping charges for the new thread, then begin adding about a short box and a half of books from three different small collections that I picked up for read and release in recent times. 

Most are pretty nice readers, but one of the three batches had some water-damaged books. I tossed a couple that were too shot; I will try to call out the small handful that have stains, but they are all within cheap reader lots, no pricey books from that batch.

Because many of these lots will be a Stacker’s Delight, some of the really cheap and sizable reader lots will be bagged and sandwiched into a brick, not individually bagged and boarded. I figure those stacking for reading would rather maximize box space and shipping costs (books will still be packed well) but if you REALLY a need your cheap readers individually bagged and boarded, we can talk via PM. (When you see the lots, it will make sense, but I am trying to both keep them cheap and maximize your shipping dollar for you.)

Better-grade singles and small lost will be bagged/boarded as usual.