• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

216 posts in this topic

Further :news: My plan was to do a few books for a finale here, then open a GSB thread, but... I picked up a small collection today with about 100 Moderns and Coppers that are candidates for here too! So, I'm going to open in GSB since those are shot and these new ones are not, then keep both open and alternate adding to both until done with both. Might take a bit longer, but combined shipping is available if you're interested across eras. Stay tuned!

A word about these additional books and they attendant cynicism — I picked up about 100 moderns from the long-rumored stereotype — the sports card guy who got into everything g while he was at home for a couple years, now his wife says get those comics and sneakers and everything else out of the house. He said he just started dabbling in everything and got overwhelmed.

On the bright side, his being a card guy, he was very picky. Most every book is a sharp NM.