• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Variant Covers
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Is there a master list somewhere? I collected a bunch of Red Hulk and early Thor 2020 issues and there are so many variant covers I’m not even sure how many were issued? Thor #6 for example, I’m pretty sure I have 8 or 9 different covers but where can I find a checklist.

On 8/1/2023 at 3:10 PM, Silver Surfer said:

Is there a master list somewhere? I collected a bunch of Red Hulk and early Thor 2020 issues and there are so many variant covers I’m not even sure how many were issued? Thor #6 for example, I’m pretty sure I have 8 or 9 different covers but where can I find a checklist.

This is the best site for all things variant-related:

https://recalledcomics.com/

I don't think that site is for standard variants, like the many covers of Thor 6. It is for oddities and rarities, like major printing errors, comics pulled from general distribution, and comics that are genuinely rare or scarce.

Tons of comics have issues intentionally produced as variants, but they vary in significance.

On 8/1/2023 at 12:10 AM, Silver Surfer said:

League of Comic Geeks does a nice job. Here's a link to their entry for Hulk 1 (the Red Hulk run) for example, and if you look on the right-hand side, you can see the other covers and click on them to learn more: https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic/3204979/hulk-1