• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) ComicLink Site Down?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Anyone know why the ComicLink site is down? I was trying to track the auction last night and the main screen was replaced with the disclaimer "

We are experiencing technical difficulties.

The auction closing times for today are postponed while we resolve this issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience

The disclaimer is still up and the site has been down for 12+ hours at this point.

Edited by PickleRick1216
CLOSED

On 8/2/2023 at 3:50 PM, PickleRick1216 said:

Anyone know why the ComicLink site is down? I was trying to track the auction last night and the main screen was replaced with the disclaimer "

We are experiencing technical difficulties.

The auction closing times for today are postponed while we resolve this issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience

The disclaimer is still up and the site has been down for 12+ hours at this point.

On 8/2/2023 at 12:01 PM, toro said:

If they were having problems more than 3 days ago, shouldn't all of those auctions that ended on Monday be given a new date too?

You changed your avatar!?!

I remember when the last time this happened to CL, I was two minutes away from winning a Gaines File Copy for a nice price.  They ended up restarting all of the acutions. 

On 8/2/2023 at 12:09 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

You changed your avatar!?!

I remember when the last time this happened to CL, I was two minutes away from winning a Gaines File Copy for a nice price.  They ended up restarting all of the acutions. 

I changed it when djpinkpanther passed, and I kept in in tribute to him.