• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John F. Kennedy Comic
1 1

10 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2023 at 8:57 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Ok - here's a link I found.  Looks like it was distributed to US Embassies to introduce Kennedy to international leaders

JFK Pre-Assassination 1961 US Embassy Comic Book (ep.tc)

Yep, I've done a terrible job of Googling by the looks... interesting stuff though! I just might contact the owner of that page and pick his brains a little, I wonder if many more have surfaced since that post was published hm Thanks again! @MattTheDuck

You're welcome.  This is the kind of "promotional" book I like to pick up when I can.  This looks like a very unusual one, and probably rare as well.

ETA: What I did was search "John Kennedy comic book" on Google images and it showed up there and luckily it was a link to more info rather than just a link to a picture.  FYI

Edited by MattTheDuck

On 8/7/2023 at 11:39 AM, mycomicshop said:

We're adding it to our database.

And your database is most definitely the "Pyramid of Giza" of comic databases :cloud9: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu