• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you confirm this is a 1st printing and 1st appearance?

3 posts in this topic

I bought this thinking it was the first appearance of Knull and the first printing. But nothing was mentioned on the label, did I miss something? Is this a reprint or a CGC error? Every other copy I have seen has it on the label. Why is this one blank? Can you confirm this is a 1st printing and 1st appearance? Thank you  

IMG_5163.jpeg.c569227901059ba05964fdfd0fdc9ed6.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

Edited by Blastaar

• Administrator

Hello, it does look like there may be missing comments on the label regarding the first appearances in this book. We have a 14-day window to submit a book after it was received for a complimentary reholder service. If this qualifies, you may do this by submitting a new submission form and selecting Mechanical Error instead of Grading.Then follow the prompts to retrieve your pre-paid shipping label. 

On 8/3/2023 at 8:04 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello, it does look like there may be missing comments on the label regarding the first appearances in this book. We have a 14-day window to submit a book after it was received for a complimentary reholder service. If this qualifies, you may do this by submitting a new submission form and selecting Mechanical Error instead of Grading.Then follow the prompts to retrieve your pre-paid shipping label. 

PM sent.