• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The return of MrBedrock's really weird shiznit...
6 6

150 posts in this topic

6 Asian Comics that I know very little about - fine condition - $20 shipped

I think these are Chinese Sci-Fi comics. A small possibility they are not Chinese. They do all have the same main character. I think I have photographed the front cover, but if not they are identical to cover on the other side. The interior art is pretty cool. I am fairly positive these are from the early 1980s as that was the latest stuff in the collection they came from. Anyway...

shiznit26.jpg

On 8/3/2023 at 4:43 PM, JollyComics said:

Thanks God. Houston Astros were moved out of NL Central in 2012.

The NL Central has gone down quite a bit since the Astros left. A lot of losers over there.

On 8/3/2023 at 4:45 PM, N e r V said:
On 8/3/2023 at 4:42 PM, MrBedrock said:

6 Asian Comics that I know very little about - fine condition - $20 shipped

Some advisor you are sir…:taptaptap:

Overstreet kicked me out of the Advisors section a few years back.

4 English language comics printed and sold in The Philippines in the late 70s to mid 80s. - fine very fine condition - $20 shipped.

shiznit30.jpg

shiznit31.jpg

shiznit32.jpg

On 8/3/2023 at 4:50 PM, JollyComics said:

Houston Astros did not well in that old division before moving to AL and using DH everyday.

Yep. Only one World Series appearance.

On 8/3/2023 at 4:52 PM, JollyComics said:

Lost to Chicago White Sox.  Hehehehe.

Yep. The White Sox only World Series appearance in the last 65 years. Seems they were just barely more successful than Houston.

4 English language comics printed and sold in India in the late 70s to mid 80s. - fine very fine condition - $20 shipped. SOLD!

shiznit27.jpg

shiznit28.jpg

shiznit29.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

On 8/3/2023 at 4:57 PM, MrBedrock said:

Yep. The White Sox only World Series appearance in the last 65 years. Seems they were just barely more successful than Houston.

I don't count one World Series appearance for Houston Astros recently if you know what I said.

Futhermore, I am not White Sox fan as you know now.  Sometimes, I missed Houston Astros in NL Central Division that gave Cubs more edges.

On 8/3/2023 at 5:10 PM, JollyComics said:

I don't count one World Series appearance for Houston Astros recently if you know what I said.

Futhermore, I am not White Sox fan as you know now.  Sometimes, I missed Houston Astros in NL Central Division that gave Cubs more edges.

Yep. The Cubs made so many deep playoff runs while the Astros were in the NL Central. A regular powerhouse, that team was.

BTW, last I checked since 2010 the Astros had twice as many World Series Flags as the city of Chicago's teams combined.

Edited by MrBedrock

On 8/3/2023 at 5:23 PM, MrBedrock said:

Yep. The Cubs made so many deep playoff runs while the Astros were in the NL Central. A regular powerhouse, that team was.

BTW, last I checked the Astros had twice as many World Series Flags as the city of Chicago's teams combined.

:drool: