• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed Startling Terror Tales 11,Suspense 8,Golden age Batman,Daredevil 1 plus more
6 6

85 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard from this seller?

I've had no response to my pm of payment since Aug 11 and no acknowledgement of receipt of funds.

A response would be nice.

Any other buyers had any problems?

On 8/21/2023 at 7:05 PM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:

Has anyone heard from this seller?

I've had no response to my pm of payment since Aug 11 and no acknowledgement of receipt of funds.

A response would be nice.

Any other buyers had any problems?

I paid and had my book In hand within just a few days, but I did not get confirmation of payment received or tracking info from Joe. I don’t know how long it takes for your book to get to you, but I’d assume that it’s probably en route. :wishluck:

On 8/23/2023 at 4:08 AM, Dr. Balls said:

I paid and had my book In hand within just a few days, but I did not get confirmation of payment received or tracking info from Joe. I don’t know how long it takes for your book to get to you, but I’d assume that it’s probably en route. :wishluck:

That's not good enough frankly, if that's the case.

As you know I'm in the UK and without tracking info, which I paid $50 for, I have no idea where the book is or when to expect it, and to be in for the delivery.

And professional courtesy dictates that a seller keeps the buyer updated every step of the way.

Anyone who has bought a book from me on the boards, and there have been hundreds, gets that simple professional service from me, as you can attest to Jason. 

I don't leave people in the dark or in limbo where people's money/books are concerned. But hey, that's my bad.  meh

Edited by Paul (GG) © ® ™⚽️💙