• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed Startling Terror Tales 11,Suspense 8,Golden age Batman,Daredevil 1 plus more
6 6

85 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2023 at 3:27 AM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:

That's not good enough frankly, if that's the case.

As you know I'm in the UK and without tracking info, which I paid $50 for, I have no idea where the book is or when to expect it, and to be in for the delivery.

And professional courtesy dictates that a seller keeps the buyer updated every step of the way.

Anyone who has bought a book from me on the boards, and there have been hundreds, gets that simple professional service from me, as you can attest to Jason. 

I don't leave people in the dark or in limbo where people's money/books are concerned. But hey, that's my bad.  meh

Yeah, in light of recent communication situations like this here on the Boards - you would think you'd get that information from the seller asap. :(

My package arrived quickly and was packed well. I had no problems with my transaction, likely due to how fast I got it. I'm hoping your situation resolves quickly with the seller reaching out.

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 8/23/2023 at 5:27 AM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:

As you know I'm in the UK and without tracking info, which I paid $50 for, I have no idea where the book is or when to expect it, and to be in for the delivery.

And professional courtesy dictates that a seller keeps the buyer updated every step of the way.

Anyone who has bought a book from me on the boards, and there have been hundreds, gets that simple professional service from me, as you can attest to Jason. 

I don't leave people in the dark or in limbo where people's money/books are concerned. But hey, that's my bad.  meh

Hey Paul just received your payment yesterday your book will ship out tomorrow 

sorry I haven’t checked my messages in the last few days been busy with family

On 8/22/2023 at 11:08 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I paid and had my book In hand within just a few days, but I did not get confirmation of payment received or tracking info from Joe. I don’t know how long it takes for your book to get to you, but I’d assume that it’s probably en route. :wishluck:

I updated PayPal with your tracking

On 8/23/2023 at 5:27 AM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:

Also your payment was just delivered on the 21st it’s now the 23rd which I’ve been out of town the last few days so I didn’t see your payment till last night 

come on man lol

On 8/24/2023 at 1:35 AM, Mighty joe said:

Also your payment was just delivered on the 21st it’s now the 23rd which I’ve been out of town the last few days so I didn’t see your payment till last night 

come on man lol

Thanks. I appreciate the communication.

I just sent you my details again as requested via pm.