• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping options

3 posts in this topic

My Alex Ross signed book is now going back to CGC for the third time (original signing, cracked slab and today...plastic shards in the case).

Yes, CGC will pay for shipping and reholders, but I have to pack and drive the boxes to a FedEx location. Even worse, I have no choice as to carrier. I would prefer USPS... I have to wait longer, but if we are not home, I can pick the book up the next day.

UPS is actually pretty good around us, but that is not an option anymore. FedEx messaged me this morning that the book will be delivered on Monday....luckily I was home when it got here this afternoon.... only to go right back.

If a household that is not always home during the day misses those 3 days, CGC makes us pay for reshipping. I would just like a few additional options (even if I pay more for USPS).

Edited by Ron C.

• Administrator

Hello @Ron C.

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing your feedback. I will gladly share your concerns with our management team.

I would also like to share a couple of options that are available to you if you are not available for delivery during FedEx delivery hours. 

If you prefer UPS, you can complete our CGC Comics | Shipping Information Form and provide your UPS account information. Once this information is added to your account, you can choose to ship via your UPS account. Please note that CGC does not procure insurance for shipments made on a customer's shipping account. 

If you would prefer to use CGC shipping and CGC procured shipping insurance, FedEx is the only shipment option. However, you can choose to ship to a FedEx Onsite Pick-up location. These are most often located at local businesses such as Walgreens. To use this option, choose the FedEx Onsite Pick-up location that works best for you and provide this address as your ship-to address. Your package will be delivered to the FedEx Onsite Pick-up location instead of home delivery so that you can pick it up at a more convenient time for you. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 8/6/2023 at 2:59 PM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @Ron C.

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing your feedback. I will gladly share your concerns with our management team.

I would also like to share a couple of options that are available to you if you are not available for delivery during FedEx delivery hours. 

If you prefer UPS, you can complete our CGC Comics | Shipping Information Form and provide your UPS account information. Once this information is added to your account, you can choose to ship via your UPS account. Please note that CGC does not procure insurance for shipments made on a customer's shipping account. 

If you would prefer to use CGC shipping and CGC procured shipping insurance, FedEx is the only shipment option. However, you can choose to ship to a FedEx Onsite Pick-up location. These are most often located at local businesses such as Walgreens. To use this option, choose the FedEx Onsite Pick-up location that works best for you and provide this address as your ship-to address. Your package will be delivered to the FedEx Onsite Pick-up location instead of home delivery so that you can pick it up at a more convenient time for you. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

The onsite pick up option sounds like it might work better. Thank you.