• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If a completed order has to be changed and I do not ship it to you, do we need to notify CGC so you can delete or anything?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi there. I have two orders which were completed on line but I have to change them, so I won't actually ship the orders as entered and will instead create new orders as needed. Do you need to be notified at all to delete those incorrect orders now, or do we just leave it on the account and ignore it? I tried searching the forum but could not seem to find a reference for this situation. This also applies to an order I had shipped a while back, but FedEx lost the package so it will never make it to you and it too could be removed/deleted if needed. THanks! 

• Administrator

Hello @Stormtrooper_Pete

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can disregard the incorrect orders. They will not be processed or charged. We will only process the order associated with the packing slip(s) included with your items when we receive them. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.