• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Comics For Sale (Rare and Esoteric) (CLOSED)
14 14

112 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2023 at 4:17 PM, Jack Linguini said:

Wow. Wow. This makes me rethink Planet Comics 56 as best people in test tubes cover.

PlanetComics56.jpeg

Planet #56 takes the cake.  I actually bought a reader copy, hoping to figure out what the heck is going on in this image, but as far as I could tell the contents of the book bore no connection at all to the cover.  Very weird.

On 8/11/2023 at 1:31 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Planet #56 takes the cake.  I actually bought a reader copy, hoping to figure out what the heck is going on in this image, but as far as I could tell the contents of the book bore no connection at all to the cover.  Very weird.

Mad scientist trying to create a “10”? He may have succeeded!

On 8/11/2023 at 6:25 PM, plady69 said:

Mad scientist trying to create a “10”? He may have succeeded!

Well, that's the thing ... which end of the line is the "before" and which is the "after"?

Sadly, because the arcs of electricity have not yet reached the last tube on the right, my assumption has always been that the bad guy is doing harm to these ladies and the hero is arriving just in time to rescue the last one.

Edited by Sweet Lou 14

On 8/11/2023 at 1:17 PM, Jack Linguini said:

Wow. Wow. This makes me rethink Planet Comics 56 as best people in test tubes cover.

PlanetComics56.jpeg

On 8/11/2023 at 1:31 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Both cool but Science Comics 2 takes the cake.

On 8/11/2023 at 9:12 PM, bounty_coder said:

:takeit: Phil! 😍 It’s the closest I’ll ever get to a Suspense 3 :roflmao:

Well that reply has me laughing, I will put Mr. Dopey Duck with the other books you have set aside.  Let me know if you want me to send you what you have set aside or if you want to continue shopping.

On 8/12/2023 at 1:13 AM, bounty_coder said:

That is dependent on if my 1st Kidney sells. Stand by. First buyer backed out. 

You need to flush all that Johnny Walker Red out of it first :gossip: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/12/2023 at 1:16 AM, bounty_coder said:
On 8/12/2023 at 1:14 AM, jimjum12 said:

You need to flush all that Johnny Walker Red out of it first :gossip: GOD BLESS ...

Doh!

image.gif.94f98cb8e8266b6087067652473e54d5.gif

You should have also left it IN your body. Having your girlfriend remove it for you decreases it's value ... please don't ask me how I know. GOD BLESS ...