• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mechanical error ship back but nothing was done
3 3

10 posts in this topic

Hello CGC, 

I submit a mechanical error on my comic 4269246005 on june 26th because there was 2 small white papers inside the CGC box (one in the front and one in the back) and also a dirty black thing (don't know what it is in the back). I wrote those problem on the description on the submission of mechanical error.

I received the comics today (august 7th), and nothing was done : the 2 small white papers are still here in the same place and also for the dirty thing.

I attach the 3 pictures on files, you can also check on your register that the white papers are still in there.

I want to know why nothing was done 

Thank you

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

• Administrator

@kid_hg  I can't explain why nothing was done.  I can assist with a shipping label if you would like to send it in to us again.  I will also follow through in making sure it gets fixed this time.  Let me know if you would like my help.  

• Administrator
On 8/8/2023 at 5:47 AM, kid_hg said:

Hello, @CGC Mike, yess if it is possible to send me another shipping label. Should I use the same packing slip ? 

Thank you and thank you @Lightning55 for the tag !

You will need to fill out another submission form by selecting the mechanical error option.  After have done so, send me a private message.  Include the new packing slip number, the original submission number, your full mailing address (include your name), and your e-mail address.  I will then send you the prepaid shipping label.  

On 8/8/2023 at 1:41 PM, CGC Mike said:

You will need to fill out another submission form by selecting the mechanical error option.  After have done so, send me a private message.  Include the new packing slip number, the original submission number, your full mailing address (include your name), and your e-mail address.  I will then send you the prepaid shipping label.  

I can't fill another submission with this one because the system said the 14 days are exceeded

• Administrator
On 8/8/2023 at 8:05 AM, kid_hg said:

I can't fill another submission with this one because the system said the 14 days are exceeded

Choose the reholder option.  After you send me the packing slip number and everything else i have asked for, I will have it changed to a mechanical error before we receive the package.  

On 8/8/2023 at 2:09 PM, CGC Mike said:

Choose the reholder option.  After you send me the packing slip number and everything else i have asked for, I will have it changed to a mechanical error before we receive the package.  

Thank you, will I get a refund after using the reholder option ? Because I'm gonna have to paid 105 dollars for this option

• Administrator
On 8/8/2023 at 8:17 AM, kid_hg said:

Thank you, will I get a refund after using the reholder option ? Because I'm gonna have to paid 105 dollars for this option

You will not be charged.  I will have it changed to a mechanical error before we receive your package.  

On 8/8/2023 at 2:20 PM, CGC Mike said:

You will not be charged.  I will have it changed to a mechanical error before we receive your package.  

Thank you ! I send you all the information in private message