• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two delayed submissions and a general submission question
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello!  I've contacted customer service about the following two submissions a few times, and the most the assistant on the phone can do is submit a new request regarding why these two submissions are taking so long:

Submission #4254110.  These five books were submitted in May along with a sixth book.  This sixth book was written in on the order form per customer service's direction (& given submission #4254109) and pressed/graded and returned.  It shipped on 6/21/23 and was received by me.  The other 5 books have been stuck, listed as "Scheduled for Grading" since 6/7/23, and have not moved since.  The phone assistant has told me that one of the books was 'delayed' but all they could do was request for someone to look into why this submission is still only scheduled. A second query was submitted last Wednesday.

Submission 2775305 was submitted as a HIGH VALUE siganture series comic from a convention in late June.  It was for fast track pressing and (regular) grading.  It completed pressing and has also been stuck in the "Scheduled for Grading" phase since 7/14/23.  Last time i spoke to customer service, they submitted a query and also refunded the difference between HV and Modern grading, which i appreciated- but were thus unable to help me figure out where the book is, and why it is taking so long to get graded.

Any help with getting these submissions through the system would be greatly appreciated!

My general question is this.  When creating an order, if i have a book that i am ordering with a custom label and a book that can't get one, the system defaults to requiring two return shipments ($20 each).  Why is this, and why can the two books not be shipped back together?

Thank you for your time!

• Administrator

Hello! I was able to pull up your account and found a pending ticket for 4254110. This means that my verification team is working on this one for you now and we will provide you with an update as soon as possible. 

Submission 2775305 is being processed now and you should see this move forward soon. We apologize for any delays that you have experienced

When adding a new service like custom labels, the system automatically separates them into a new submission. They are processed in a different location then the other submissions and need to be separated.