• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First submission question
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, apologies if this is already answered in a Q&A or FAQ and I missed it.

I plan on doing my first submission to CGC.  I have one modern book (Saga #1 first print) and one vintage book (green lantern #59) and I would like to submit both for pressing and grading.   I watched a youtube video on submitting comics which said you shouldn't include different categories in the same submission.  Is this true?  Would I need to create two submissions with two different shipping boxes or would I need to create two submission slips but send them in the same box?

OR am I overthinking this and I can just send them both in the same submission?

I'm appreciative of any help provided!

• Administrator

Hello! You may create one submission form for both books by using the Add Another Service option; however, they will be shipped back to you separately and you will have two shipping fees. When submitting them to us, you may submit the books in one box with one packing slip.

After entering the book/service that you need, you will find the Add Another Service option at the bottom of the page, this will allow you to select the next grading tier. 

image.png

On 8/9/2023 at 9:25 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! You may create one submission form for both books by using the Add Another Service option; however, they will be shipped back to you separately and you will have two shipping fees. When submitting them to us, you may submit the books in one box with one packing slip.

After entering the book/service that you need, you will find the Add Another Service option at the bottom of the page, this will allow you to select the next grading tier. 

image.png

Ok, great!  Thank you!