• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mechanical Error has turned into a nightmare for fast tracked modern comic
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I’m concerned a Comic of mine is in limbo and has been for a while, and I have had conflicting information given to me. I really hope it’s not lost. It was fast tracked for a reason and had a mechanical error so had to be sent back in. Now almost 3 months later my fast tracked modern comic book is still “scheduled for grading” where it has been for quite some time. I had a customer service representative tell me that it takes 14 days and then a different one tell me it just depends on how many error books the have to go through. So there must be a ton of errors which is not great to hear or something is amiss. I really hope my book is not lost of damaged and am starting to get scared with it being a special book with a 9.8 grade. Anyways I payed for fast track and because of an error am going to end up having waited close to or more than 3 months depending on what happens from here. I know I click on all the terms and conditions when submitting comics and that this is a possibility so it’s not like I did not know of the risks but I still worry. Anyone else have a fast track modern ME take this long?

• Administrator

Hello, we apologize for the miscommunication by our customer service staff. At this time there is no set amount of time for Mechanical Error submissions to be finalized as it does depend on many factors as to when they will be completed. We do try to prioritize Mechanical Error submissions; however, they can take some time depending on what needs to be done and the number of submissions received before it. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.