• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you feel about buying “ Conserved and Qualified “ Golden age books.
3 3

43 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2023 at 2:41 PM, Professor K said:

And coming soon........Yeah I bought it (not on e bay). I figure a 6.0 Blue at this point would go for around 21 to 25k. And I don't have 25,000 to spend on a comic. But without a Mask 2 my life was incomplete.

Mask 1.jpg

I still regret not buying a restored Mask 2 that was listing at MCS many years ago. Is this the same copy?

On 8/15/2023 at 5:55 PM, fifties said:

How can you tell that an interior has been married to a different cover?

Page color difference, staples not matching up maybe sticking out more than the rest of the book, trimming ect.

Most of my married books are ones I have done myself. Thusly, I know it and mark it on the back board. 

On 8/15/2023 at 10:03 PM, Mijael.Levy said:

I still regret not buying a restored Mask 2 that was listing at MCS many years ago. Is this the same copy?

Hi Mijael. I regret not buying a high grade unrestored copy many years ago. There are 2 6.0 R's. An A-3 and a B-3. Not sure which one sold before.