• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Pieces from the 1987 Doctor Fate mini-series penciled by Keith Giffen and inked by Dave Hunt
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed the storyline from this four-issue mini and since I have some pages from the series after that continued the storyline I thought I should try to add something from it. Please let me know if you have something from it and would be interested in selling or hearing an offer for it, thanks.

On 8/15/2023 at 3:13 PM, DeadpoolJr. said:

I really enjoyed the storyline from this four-issue mini and since I have some pages from the series after that continued the storyline I thought I should try to add something from it. Please let me know if you have something from it and would be interested in selling or hearing an offer for it, thanks.

Good luck on finding these! I just read the series recently prior to making my way through ongoing series that followed. Love to see your pages from the ongoing series if you have them posted. 

On 8/17/2023 at 10:13 AM, BCoffee said:

Good luck on finding these! I just read the series recently prior to making my way through ongoing series that followed. Love to see your pages from the ongoing series if you have them posted. 

Thanks. It's a great read and think the dialogue makes even the talking head pages great pieces too.
These are the pieces I have at the moment from the regular series (would love to add more to anyone reading). 

drfate18pg_12.thumb.png.d8e0c443330bbba9c0c0fde0619646ae.pngdrfate18pg_20.png.db6d5cfcc87324675f65a4fdaf1c8337.png

This is an interesting piece and is the logo design to the series. It was used for the first 24 issues of the series which concluded the story from the mini. 
drfatelogo.thumb.png.d655b7dd50d2217b3052dedc29d0329f.png

On 8/17/2023 at 7:15 PM, DeadpoolJr. said:

Thanks. It's a great read and think the dialogue makes even the talking head pages great pieces too.
These are the pieces I have at the moment from the regular series (would love to add more to anyone reading). 

drfate18pg_12.thumb.png.d8e0c443330bbba9c0c0fde0619646ae.pngdrfate18pg_20.png.db6d5cfcc87324675f65a4fdaf1c8337.png

This is an interesting piece and is the logo design to the series. It was used for the first 24 issues of the series which concluded the story from the mini. 
drfatelogo.thumb.png.d655b7dd50d2217b3052dedc29d0329f.png

This is awesome! Always liked this logo.