• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lynda Carter Signature Series Signing
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Good morning,

I'm planing on sending in a book for the upcoming Lynda Carter signing. I completed the form and I'm preparing my book to send in but I didn't write down when the book needed to be submitter by. I don't see the Lynda Carter information on the site anymore and was wonder if the signing was still happeing, and if so, when do the books need to be in. Thanks.

Philippe

Phil, in the same boat. My book was received on Oct 12th, but still not in the system. CGC has been great updating me and assuring that me book is there, accounted for and should be good as it was logged in as being received before the cut-off date, though that do have leniency when it comes to the cut-off dates. It does worry me that the article is still up but doesn't come up under current or past signing events. One can only find it if they have the direct link or in a previous email. Hope for all of us this signing goes well! 

On 12/27/2023 at 8:55 AM, Comito said:

When will Linda sign these books? 

Celebrity Authentics is doing the coordination of this signing and they just re-opened additional Lynda items for signature today (not for send in items though). They are listing 1Q 2024 for sending out signed items so March or April is likely the earliest for graded items to get back to you.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see that this was directed to CGC

Edited by Ron C.

I contacted CGC customer service today and asked about the status of my Lynda Carter SS submission, which has been in G/QC for the past week. I was told that CGC was waiting for Celebrity Authentics stickers to place on the books and there is currently no ETA for receiving these stickers/holograms. CGC has had my money for this submission for several months - please explain why this is causing a delay. Were they not ordered timely or is there another reason? Finally, there is a CGC 9.8 SS with Lynda Carter's signature on eBay now - 4338159001. Please let me know where this Celebrity Authentics sticker/hologram is on this book.

Edited by getinmybelly!

On 3/13/2024 at 4:34 PM, getinmybelly! said:

I contacted CGC customer service today and asked about the status of my Lynda Carter SS submission, which has been in G/QC for the past week. I was told that CGC was waiting for Celebrity Authentics stickers to place on the books and there is currently no ETA for receiving these stickers/holograms. CGC has had my money for this submission for several months - please explain why this is causing a delay. Were they not ordered timely or is there another reason? Finally, there is a CGC 9.8 SS with Lynda Carter's signature on eBay now - 4338159001. Please let me know where this Celebrity Authentics sticker/hologram is on this book.

This happened with my last Margot Robbie signed book. It took over 6 weeks for Celebrity Authentics to add their little hologram to the book to allow for it to be shipped out.

I wish CGC would at least release the grade to us in the meantime.

On 3/13/2024 at 1:34 PM, getinmybelly! said:

Here is the response from CGC:

Hello Steve, 

Thank you for your email. Celebrity Authentics requires that any books signed in partnership with them be stickered with a secondary hologram, which they provide, however, CGC must wait until all of the books from the signing have been graded and encapsulated before Celebrity Authentics will provide the hologram stickers to CGC. Unfortunately, this at times causes an additional delay when comes to celebrity signing in partnership with Celebrity Authentics. We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. Regarding the books you have seen on eBay, these books were sent out in error and are being returned for correction.

On 3/20/2024 at 9:01 AM, getinmybelly! said:

Here is the response from CGC:

Hello Steve, 

Thank you for your email. Celebrity Authentics requires that any books signed in partnership with them be stickered with a secondary hologram, which they provide, however, CGC must wait until all of the books from the signing have been graded and encapsulated before Celebrity Authentics will provide the hologram stickers to CGC. Unfortunately, this at times causes an additional delay when comes to celebrity signing in partnership with Celebrity Authentics. We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. Regarding the books you have seen on eBay, these books were sent out in error and are being returned for correction.

I had a follow up question about learning the grades while waiting for the holograms - here is the response:

Unfortunately, it is against company policy to give out grades before a submission has shipped out. I apologize for the inconvenience.