• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know there is no thread for it as score adjustments are now made twice a year. Still posing a question?

3 posts in this topic

image.thumb.png.c4c90b53bdb894ee05baf520a56eb79f.png

When this ASM Aussie variant of #361 was entered it got a base score in 9.8 of the usual 32 or whatnot, so my question(s)?:

Do the added books only get a base score until the next scoring adjustments?

Was there a factor in of sales or importance when it was added, or just nothing on GPA?

It just made me curious for future reference when requesting ad ons, like does nothing get added to the registry with a up to date score or until "adjustments twice a year?"

I can see how an Australian variant may be the hesitation, but wanted to double check :shy: and since a 9.2 sold, I can obviously wait for adjustments :sumo: but since it sold in "9.2" and the base is now 9.0/9.2? lol confusing, just saying 950 AUD, which is $600 usd is nothing to sneeze at :ohnoez:

but it lead to "other questions" about formalities that I was curious of :shy: @wytshus

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

We will no longer base scoring on Auction/Ebay Sales.  

In an effort to create some consistency, I am scoring all modern non-keys after 2015  at 4 for Universal 9.0. 

Keys will be scored according to Overstreet Access 9.2 for Universal 9.2.

I will take a look at the other variants for this issue, and will adjust if needed.

Thanks!

On 8/17/2023 at 3:35 PM, wytshus said:

We will no longer base scoring on Auction/Ebay Sales.  

In an effort to create some consistency, I am scoring all modern non-keys after 2015  at 4 for Universal 9.0. 

Keys will be scored according to Overstreet Access 9.2 for Universal 9.2.

I will take a look at the other variants for this issue, and will adjust if needed.

Thanks!

Cool thanks! I'll check my over street then. :)