• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround time for SS for resubmit for another SS
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have a DARKER IMAGE red ashcan that has been sent in for a Rob Liefled signature and at this moment in my submission timeline it says waiting for grading. CGC just announced Jim Lee will be signing. Will my comic make it back in time to resubmit for Lee or what to do?      And second Jim Sinclair is a colorist on Darker Image is value added getting with Lee during same SS event?

CGC clearly states on the signing announcement it takes 6 weeks from the signing to get your book back  - 8 weeks if you included pressing. So it depends when Rob does his signing. He posted on FB that he probably won’t do the signing until end of August due to Marvel deadlines. So if you didn’t waste time with pressing, you’ll cut it close with the Lee one - and if you did, it’s going to take a miracle. 

As for your other question, I don’t know what you mean by “value added.” If you mean increase the value of selling your book, I’ve never known anyone ever who got excited about a colorist’s autograph. 

I’d say provide more specifics about the known facts of the signings you’re talking about.  
if you’re short of some facts, then that might be an answer