• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walt Disney signature?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

So, my local store turned this up in a lot they got.  They have no idea if it is legit, or even how to start figuring that out.  I'm wondering if anybody here has any information on the subject.  The picture is 8x10 inches on heavy stock. Thank you in advance.

Disney.jpg

I'd say send it to a signature authentication company.  The size isn't prohibitively big, shouldn't be a problem.  A google search and a bit of additional research should turn up a reputable company.

this type of item sgd in white screams pre print , ive similar "signed" by Reginald Denny......typical 40s-50s era pp 

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/walt-disney-real-or-fake?page=1&commentId=3524372%3AComment%3A719224&x=1#3524372Comment719224

(900-1500 minimum value btw)

Edited by postersandstuff

Lol I think of all the pawn star signature examples that have been "authenticated on their show!"

They've done Disney before! Lol would be nice even though scripted to be on TV and live with some kind of payment for being on, too, I'm sure. Maybe cause I've binged it on Netflix recently haha.

Short of it, I dthink suggestions here are good or are what I'd do, but I'm short of the ability and or opportunity...