• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art Adams CGC Signing
8 8

290 posts in this topic

Hopefully someone informed answers but many times the answers can be found on the social media of cgc or the creator

On 8/20/2023 at 5:43 AM, EggShen4thewin said:

I usually just watch the CGC Instagram account, they usually post pictures after the signings occur.

Me too, there just hasn't been one in this case, hence my question. I think a video of the signing with Art would have been a good post...

On 8/20/2023 at 4:12 PM, Every Day A Story said:
On 8/19/2023 at 2:43 PM, EggShen4thewin said:

usually just watch the CGC Instagram account, they usually post pictures after the signings occur.

Me too, there just hasn't been one in this case, hence my question. I think a video of the signing with Art would have been a good post...

I'm posting to say that I too haven't seen any signing posts, other than announcements of new people.

Mark Bagley deadline was July 21st, which mine hasn't moved yet, wondering if by the end of August?

CGC Mike, Was the signing completed or will Adams come back another time to complete the signing (like the McFarlane signing was done on multiple ocassions?)

Edited by melanrus
added CGC MIke name to address the question to him

• Administrator
On 8/21/2023 at 5:17 PM, melanrus said:

CGC Mike, Was the signing completed or will Adams come back another time to complete the signing (like the McFarlane signing was done on multiple ocassions?)

I believe the signing was completed. 

On 8/21/2023 at 2:41 PM, CGC Mike said:

I believe the signing was completed. 

Dave, do you know when the grading/encapsulation process will occur since the signing happened about three weeks ago?  Any information will be greatly appreciated, please let us know what you find out, perhaps there is a delay for some reason?  

• Administrator
On 8/28/2023 at 10:26 PM, melanrus said:

Dave, do you know when the grading/encapsulation process will occur since the signing happened about three weeks ago?  Any information will be greatly appreciated, please let us know what you find out, perhaps there is a delay for some reason?  

This is what I was told:

That signing just took place on July 30th and the turnaround time is approximately 6-8 weeks from the date of the signing.  Those that requested grading only should start to see those completed around mid-September and those that requested pressing and grading should see them around the end of September.  

On 8/29/2023 at 9:06 AM, CGC Mike said:

This is what I was told:

That signing just took place on July 30th and the turnaround time is approximately 6-8 weeks from the date of the signing.  Those that requested grading only should start to see those completed around mid-September and those that requested pressing and grading should see them around the end of September.  

Hi @CGC Mike, thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I rang customer service today to find out when my books would be coming. I was told that the remarques haven't been done and the process hasn't even started yet :whatthe:

This is incredibly disappointing and frustrating.:censored:

On 9/7/2023 at 4:44 PM, Every Day A Story said:

Hi @CGC Mike, thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I rang customer service today to find out when my books would be coming. I was told that the remarques haven't been done and the process hasn't even started yet :whatthe:

Which is wierd because I know someone whos his is signed, graded, and already on the way back to them (shrug) theirs was only signed though

Odd that remarques werent done, doesnt sound plausable...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

• Administrator
On 9/7/2023 at 5:44 PM, Every Day A Story said:

I will try to find out why these were not done at the signing.