• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foreign Comics with Exclusive Art
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Those are my favorite foreign comics. Sure, getting more affordable keys is cool, and simply getting books in a foreign language is fun, but I think it's really neat when a foreign market gets exclusive artwork or even exclusive books that aren't released anywhere else. I'm mostly talking Marvel and DC here, or other companies with big franchises that originated in the U.S.A. What are some examples of exclusive covers or full books out there that were only published in certain markets? I recently picked up these 2 Japanese She-Hulk books from Dan Slott's run. They are like graphic novels and they have cool, exclusive covers that I believe were only published in Japan.

shulk3.jpg

shulk4.jpg

I love collecting foreign variants! Some great ones out there. The Darth Vader #1 Panini Italy exclusive set has some amazing covers of which there are 5 exclusives. The Matteo Scalera Emperor is probably my favorite cover of all time. Pictures do not do it justice at all. The Ramon Perez Boba Fett variant is also probably my favorite Fett out there.

20220623_152110.jpg

20220623_152958.jpg

Edited by Tnexus