• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman 457 2nd Print Newsstand/Grade In
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Thank you to the best graders around. Can you please let me know your thoughts on this one. I’m almost positive I’d like to send this for grading and look forward to hearing your predictions. 

IMG_2997.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_3001.jpeg

IMG_3002.jpeg

IMG_3003.jpeg

IMG_3004.jpeg

IMG_3005.jpeg

IMG_3006.jpeg

IMG_3007.jpeg

IMG_3008.jpeg

IMG_3009.jpeg

IMG_3375.jpeg

Edited by aandonian

>9.2. Almost impossible to parse the higher grades from photos. I'm not sure my eyes see a guaranteed 9.8. Worth taking a look at already graded books for sale. You could be on the hook in shipping/fees for what it costs to get a guaranteed newsstand 9.6.

Thanks so much for the response. Anything over 9.2 I was definitely going to send. This one is actually a 2nd print newsstand. It’s rarer than the newsstand only version. I think there are 6 versions of this book. Direct, direct error, newsstand, newsstand error, 2nd print direct, 2nd print newsstand. Do you think it’s could possibly hit a 9.6? 

I forgot the title said second print by the time I finished looking at pic. No doubt, send it in. I generally feel like 9.4/9.6/9.8 is a pick-em when looking at photos. Even stuff like minor finger bends can be missed.  It's a lot easier to grade the lower grade books with a few obvious defects that set a ceiling/floor